April was a weird month. While on one hand, I got a lot done and put out a bunch of blogposts I’m really proud of, it was also very emotionally draining because of lots of things ending. And aside from doing a lot of *stuff*, I wasn’t really productive either. So. it was weird. But I did a recap!
- going prom dress shopping with friends
- getting chocolate from a random little old lady at church
- changing the music you’re listening to on your computer with your phone on spotify
- the sweetest moments with Him™
- getting to meet the SWEETEST and SMALLEST and MOST PRECIOUS baby boy after his parents, my youth group leaders, walked through infertility for 9 years
- realizing how much Jesus loves us
- posting a picture of Him™ on the finsta and y’ALL LOVING ON US
- writing down a list of activities and stuff that are ending in a few weeks, hitting the words “the end,” and starting to tear up
- getting that YODEL BOY’S SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD
- being at community college, paying thousands of dollars to attend class, and going on Youtube, and them having the audaCITY TO SHOW YOU THEIR OWN AD WHEN YOU’RE TRYING TO WATCH A CALCULUS VIDEO
- going from 85 degree weather to 40 degree weather in the span of three days
- sitting in the college library studying and listening to the conversation of the four guys by you, three of every four words being the s word, the f word, or the n word
That Moment When-
- you find out dodie is going to be twenty-five minutes from you on tour . . . then also find out that tickets are sold out
- doing multiple choice in class and a kid saying his answer was “D for doggo” and the teacher saying he was wrong because she didn’t know what it was and thought he said “B for bongo”
- Him™ breaks his wrist IN FRONT OF YOU
- Pentatonix comes out with an AWESOME ALBUM but you listen to it on a day with lots of sad memories and ruin it
Self Love VS God’s Love by Christine Smith
Just Little Things by Emily Mundell
The Confidence of a Child by Maggie
Dear to be Happy Again by Julia
Extraordinary: A Definition by Madeline
April Goals WrapUp-
- Do 150 hours of productive work- pshhhhh hahahahah no. As my Camp NaNo cabinmates have seen, I’m so far off of this goal it’s funny
- Take one chapter of notes a day- you would think that with finals coming up, I’d work on this more . . . but lol no
- Finish 30 Day Ab Workout- I did 24 days! Which was more than I expected!
- Memorize Philippians (with church)- not . . . .really?
- 5 blog comments per day- I did it!!!
- Be in bed by 12 and up by 8- this goal helped, but no
- Fluoride Rinse everyday- did it! (mostly)
- Read 7 books- haha I got no time *distant crying*
- Handletter the Little Bible Plan prompts
- No social media between 11am and 10pm
- Finish out high school (!!!)
- 3 blog comments a day
- Read 20 books
- Clean out the house
What happened TO YOU in April? What are some of the goals that you have for May? Can you believe that it’s MAY next month??
Hello everyone! It’s time for another Currently blogpost! Today we’re talking about what we’re currently finishing, subscribing, wishlisting, watching, and hearting with Anne in Residence!
up high school! I got my senior pictures done a couple days ago, and I have about 10 weeks left of school, which is bitter sweet. I’m eager to be DONE with it all but also want to keep on going with the schedule that I have.
to college mail/news in general? It’s not very applicable to me right now, but I’ve been getting acceptance/otherwise letters and people that need confirmation and all that jazz. So fun. *eyeroll*
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!! I finally got into NetGalley (and with that, Kindle books in general) and got approved for WAY TOO MANY BOOKS!!! Which is slightly concerning since I already have 38 books on my TBR…and too many more on my wishlist.
YouTube! My three favorite vlogging families, Aspyn and Parker, OKBaby and KKandBabyJ are together, and it’s so much fun! One of them is pregnant (<-Keren), one of them may be (the conspiracy theories!) and one *should* be (but is not). 😀
My lattes!! I got a latte maker for Christmas (like I’ve mentioned before), and I’ve been trying to make a latte (either of the coffee variety or else of the the chai variety)…someday I’ll get to the fancy pouring things XD.
So! What are you all currently up to? Comment down below and let me know!
Hello everyone!! Happy 1/12th of 2018!! (what the heck how did that happen?) Today, I’m testing out a little different type of monthly recap: I used to have a lot of stuff in my monthly recaps (just because I wanted to see them myself) but then they get really big, so tell me down below what things I should cut out!
Also, my monthly goals are also in this post too…it’S SO LONG!!! Tell me what I can cut pleaseeee!
- I finished applying for colleges!!!!
- I fell head over heels in love with dodie and may have watched nearly all her videos.
- I did a poll thread on Twitter about writing numbers
- My wisdom teeth started coming in and I complained about it for three days straight until the pain went away
- I went on a ski retreat with friends and
almost died skiing got to spend time with FRIENDSSSSSS
- MY FAVORITE VLOGGERS ARE PREGNANT AGAINNNNNNN
- The tide pod thing happened, and I contributed with this:
- Participating in the 24 in 48 readathon
- Going to band after drinking a lot of coffee, and driving everybody crazy and bouncing on my chair (literally) through 3 hours of rehearsal
- My last semester started!!!
- Going to a friend’s house to study and being loved upon by her two (!!!) sweetest (!!!) golden retrievers
- Looking for blogger interviews and having the slots fill up so fast!!!
- Realizing that you have only literally have 3 classes to do this semester
- Getting to lead lots of little flutes in sectionals at band
- Two of my best friends got instagram and like omg
- Started to get into drinking coffee and experimenting with my milk frother to make lattes
- Not being able to type because you’re rapping Hamilton
- When your mom asks you a question when you’re watching dodie and you answer in a distinctly British accent
- Typing “email” into the search bar when you’re trying to get to your email
- Having a 3am-10am sleep schedule
- Writing 1000 word blogposts regularly, but struggling to write a 700 word essay
- Going away for a weekend, and coming back to literally 70 new blogposts to read
- Choosing the Proverbs with 18 verses to read instead of the one with 33 verses becAUSE IT WAS LATE AND YOU WERE TIRED
- When your pastor says “see you Sunday” and you straight up say “wait what’s on Sunday” as if you haven’t been going to church your entire life
- When you’re so productive that you block your own college sign in page
Life is Pain by Brooke
Pushing God Away by Anna Joy
Library Memories by Katie Grace
- Views: 727
- Visitors: 367
- Countries Viewed From-
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
January Goals WrapUp
- Go to bed before 12 am. lol as if
- Stay well-hydrated. I almost tried
3 blog comments every day. I !!! DID!!! IT!!!
- Knit some every day. I’ll admit, I knit more than I usually do, but I didn’t knit everyday. I finished 1/4 of my sweater!!
- Read 15 books. I read 10, which I’m happy with!!
- Review verses. I memorized, what, exactly half a verse?
- Finish my entire to-do list. DO I LOOK LIKE FREAKING ABBIEE
- Get my senior pictures done! Nope. But I’m doing that tomorrow!!!
Finish applying to colleges! I DID IT!!! (courtesy of too many late nights and ruining my sleep schedule) praise the Lord.
- Go to bed before 12 am and get up before 8am. After having a 3-10 sleep schedule (see above), I really need to get my sleep schedule back together
- Take my senior pictures (honestly just putting this one in because I’ll be doing them literally tomorrow)
- Read 8 books because it’s a short month
- Post consistently on my blog Instagram Because I haven’t posted regularly in forever and I need to do that (It’s bookstagram month!)
- Don’t fall behind on school let’s finish out senior year strong!!!
- Don’t die at regionals while also making decent notesheets
- Comment on 5 blogposts a day because it’s a short month and I’m very behind on reading blogposts
- Learn to make lattes and also drink water
WEEELLLLLLL that’s a wrap! What parts of this wrapup can I leave out next time? What are some of your goals for February?
I haven’t done one of these in FOREVER, and this is the last one of the year! So here’s what I’ve been watching/reading/listening to, mediawise in December!
Cool Blogposts Read
Goodbye, Part Two
I Came, I Saw, I Judged by Jessica
What Christmas Has Become by Julia
Great Videos Watched
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? (Note the irony of my blog relaunch followed by an almost three-month hiatus XD).
Hopefully I won’t leave this time. HOPEFULLY. So, a little recap since the last time I blogged.
- I started applying to colleges! I also got accepted into my first college!
- I started [dual enrollment] college classes! Chemistry and Calculus 1…it’s hard but also easier than I expected it to be?
- And I also started senior year! (WHAT HOW AM I OLD ENOUGH?) I’m only taking 4 classes total this year but somehow I’m still super super busy?
- I started a new bullet journal! (photos/post coming soon!)
- I finished my summer internship and my volunteer job!
- I made pumpkin cheesecake brownies for Halloween!
- My friend got her license which means that I get to tag along to lots of fun friend things!
- I drove for the first time. And I also somehow broke the breaks of said car. Which is A++.
- My parents sold aforementioned car, which is ~20 years old and the car I grew up in.
- Twitter doubled the character limit, which is NOT OKAY. I AM NOT COOL WITH THIS.
- It’s Christmas music season!
- I changed my profile pictures for literally the first time since I started doing internet stuff
- I become very sleep deprived and have been taking naps almost every day
- Looking more into my personality and how that influences how I interact with others and how I can help others and stuff like that
- I found I like twitter the most out of my social medias, in terms of activeness, and Instagram the most in terms of spending time
I haven’t posted since August, so here are the playlists for August through October!
A random conglomeration of videos that I saved over this summer.
And that’s it for my recap!
Hopefully I’ll be able to post semi-regularly now, and I may or may not be doing a few collabs soon? I’m also doing a ton of book reviews really soon because my review copies have been piLING UP.
Oh! I’m also doing BLOGMAS again this year! (hopefully, at least) Stay tuned for thattoo!
ALSO! Check out the blogger yearbook here! There are only 5 days left until submissions close!
What have you been doing this fall? Are you applying to colleges? Are you as behind on life (and sleep) as I am? Have you signed up for the yearbook yet?
Let me know down below!
Oh my goodness! It’s been another month! I sound repetitive…I say this every month, but seriously! How has 1/2 of 2017 flown by already??
This month, I’ve been really REALLY busy, so I haven’t really done very much media stuff, so this post might be a bit on the scrawny side, but here goes!
Cool Blogposts Read-
Summer Maybes by Grace Anne
10 Stupid Blogging Myths That Most People Actually Believe by Abbiee
Great Videos Watched-
WAHTTT ITS SUMMER WOAAA*
A long clunky media-wrap-up this month!
*that moment when you don’t even know how to start your blogpost lol
Cool Blogposts Read-
S E V E N T E E N by Anna Joy
Courtship vs Dating by Kara Lynn
Brokenness Restored by Truly Beautiful
Great Videos Watched-