HI FRENS! Today we’re going to talk about my goals for January of 2018! You may have seen in my 2018 Resolutions blogpost about how I’m going to be doing monthly goals now, because my life is going to be CRAZY this year!
So. Here are my January 2018 goals!
- Go to bed before 12 am. Especially the latter part of this month, I’ve been super super bad about going to bed on time (like, 3am bad). I know 12 am is still late, but I have several college applications due this month at midnight so we’ll see how that even goes XD
- Stay well-hydrated. Last year, I made a resolution to drink more water, which worked decently, until the very end of the year. My plan for January is to rehydrate my self, then to keep myself well hydrated, since I perform so much better that way.
- 3 blog comments every day. Like last year, I’m currently planning on doing 3 blog comments every day. If I do this monthly, I can cut back on the months I’m going to be busier, and overall it’s going to work better, I think.
- Knit some every day. I have a bunch of knitting projects I’ve been meaning to get done for FOREVER, but have never gotten around to doing. If I knit a little every day, then I’ll be that much nearer to finishing!
- Read 15 books. January is usually a decently low-key month for me in terms of school, so I’m hoping to spend some of that extra time reading!
- Review verses. In January, I’m going to be memorizing Philippians 1: 1-18 with my Bright Lights group, and I’ll have to keep up with that every day!
- Finish my entire to-do list. This entails keeping up with school work (which I’ve been really bad about) and otherwise finishing my to-do list for the day, to keep myself from overcommitting to projects and tasks that I can’t complete.
- Get my senior pictures done! It’s senior year, and one of my best friends is taking my senior photos, and my other best friend is doing my makeup! I hope we can get that done this month, but definitely next month otherwise!
- Finish applying to colleges! This is something that I have to do, since nearly every college deadline is between now and January 15th. (Bless you UMich for your February 1st deadline) I hope I can get all my application essays done in January!
And that’s it! These are my goals for next month!