Hello everyone!! Happy 1/12th of 2018!! (what the heck how did that happen?) Today, I’m testing out a little different type of monthly recap: I used to have a lot of stuff in my monthly recaps (just because I wanted to see them myself) but then they get really big, so tell me down below what things I should cut out!
Also, my monthly goals are also in this post too…it’S SO LONG!!! Tell me what I can cut pleaseeee!
- I finished applying for colleges!!!!
- I fell head over heels in love with dodie and may have watched nearly all her videos.
- I did a poll thread on Twitter about writing numbers
- My wisdom teeth started coming in and I complained about it for three days straight until the pain went away
- I went on a ski retreat with friends and
almost died skiinggot to spend time with FRIENDSSSSSS
- MY FAVORITE VLOGGERS ARE PREGNANT AGAINNNNNNN
- The tide pod thing happened, and I contributed with this:
- Participating in the 24 in 48 readathon
- Going to band after drinking a lot of coffee, and driving everybody crazy and bouncing on my chair (literally) through 3 hours of rehearsal
- My last semester started!!!
- Going to a friend’s house to study and being loved upon by her two (!!!) sweetest (!!!) golden retrievers
- Looking for blogger interviews and having the slots fill up so fast!!!
- Realizing that you have only literally have 3 classes to do this semester
- Getting to lead lots of little flutes in sectionals at band
- Two of my best friends got instagram and like omg
- Started to get into drinking coffee and experimenting with my milk frother to make lattes
- Not being able to type because you’re rapping Hamilton
- When your mom asks you a question when you’re watching dodie and you answer in a distinctly British accent
- Typing “email” into the search bar when you’re trying to get to your email
- Having a 3am-10am sleep schedule
- Writing 1000 word blogposts regularly, but struggling to write a 700 word essay
- Going away for a weekend, and coming back to literally 70 new blogposts to read
- Choosing the Proverbs with 18 verses to read instead of the one with 33 verses becAUSE IT WAS LATE AND YOU WERE TIRED
- When your pastor says “see you Sunday” and you straight up say “wait what’s on Sunday” as if you haven’t been going to church your entire life
- When you’re so productive that you block your own college sign in page
- Radiant Hearts Website Launch!
- Currently: January 2018
- Spotting the Light: Demetrius Osborn || Creative Spotlight – 1
- Cover Reveal: Sleeping Handsome by Rebekah Eddy!
- Helpful Answers to Unhelpful Searches || Odd Blog Searches
- Spotting the Light: Hailey Hudson || Creative Spotlight – 2
- Views: 727
- Visitors: 367
- Countries Viewed From-
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
January Goals WrapUp
- Go to bed before 12 am. lol as if
- Stay well-hydrated. I almost tried
3 blog comments every day.I !!! DID!!! IT!!!
- Knit some every day. I’ll admit, I knit more than I usually do, but I didn’t knit everyday. I finished 1/4 of my sweater!!
- Read 15 books. I read 10, which I’m happy with!!
- Review verses. I memorized, what, exactly half a verse?
- Finish my entire to-do list. DO I LOOK LIKE FREAKING ABBIEE
- Get my senior pictures done! Nope. But I’m doing that tomorrow!!!
Finish applying to colleges!I DID IT!!! (courtesy of too many late nights and ruining my sleep schedule) praise the Lord.
- Go to bed before 12 am and get up before 8am. After having a 3-10 sleep schedule (see above), I really need to get my sleep schedule back together
- Take my senior pictures (honestly just putting this one in because I’ll be doing them literally tomorrow)
- Read 8 books because it’s a short month
- Post consistently on my blog Instagram Because I haven’t posted regularly in forever and I need to do that (It’s bookstagram month!)
- Don’t fall behind on school let’s finish out senior year strong!!!
- Don’t die at regionals while also making decent notesheets
- Comment on 5 blogposts a day because it’s a short month and I’m very behind on reading blogposts
- Learn to make lattes and also drink water