It’s been a while, hasn’t it? (Note the irony of my blog relaunch followed by an almost three-month hiatus XD).
Hopefully I won’t leave this time. HOPEFULLY. So, a little recap since the last time I blogged.
- I started applying to colleges! I also got accepted into my first college!
- I started [dual enrollment] college classes! Chemistry and Calculus 1…it’s hard but also easier than I expected it to be?
- And I also started senior year! (WHAT HOW AM I OLD ENOUGH?) I’m only taking 4 classes total this year but somehow I’m still super super busy?
- I started a new bullet journal! (photos/post coming soon!)
- I finished my summer internship and my volunteer job!
- I made pumpkin cheesecake brownies for Halloween!
- My friend got her license which means that I get to tag along to lots of fun friend things!
- I drove for the first time. And I also somehow broke the breaks of said car. Which is A++.
- My parents sold aforementioned car, which is ~20 years old and the car I grew up in.
- Twitter doubled the character limit, which is NOT OKAY. I AM NOT COOL WITH THIS.
- It’s Christmas music season!
- I changed my profile pictures for literally the first time since I started doing internet stuff
- I become very sleep deprived and have been taking naps almost every day
- Looking more into my personality and how that influences how I interact with others and how I can help others and stuff like that
- I found I like twitter the most out of my social medias, in terms of activeness, and Instagram the most in terms of spending time
I haven’t posted since August, so here are the playlists for August through October!
A random conglomeration of videos that I saved over this summer.
And that’s it for my recap!
Hopefully I’ll be able to post semi-regularly now, and I may or may not be doing a few collabs soon? I’m also doing a ton of book reviews really soon because my review copies have been piLING UP.
Oh! I’m also doing BLOGMAS again this year! (hopefully, at least) Stay tuned for thattoo!
ALSO! Check out the blogger yearbook here! There are only 5 days left until submissions close!
What have you been doing this fall? Are you applying to colleges? Are you as behind on life (and sleep) as I am? Have you signed up for the yearbook yet?
Let me know down below!