Hey everyone! I was tagged by Abi Leah from Happily Abi for the Blue Sky Tag! Thank you, Abi!
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions and Answers!
- What is your favorite song?
Um. So I’m pretty sure it’s not possible to only have ONE favorite song, but I really like True Colors (particularly this cover), Oceans, as well as anything HAMILTON (duh?!), and this Roar/Brave mashup
- What new restaurant//cafe//coffee shop have you been to recently?
Hm. I don’t really go to restaurants/cafes/coffee shops, but I’d love to!
- What books do you love to read?
Anything historical fiction! Also non-romance contemprary, and not-too-gory mysteries/crime/stuffs. As for authors, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Agatha Christie, Beverly Cleary, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. (also ps my GoodReads is in the sidebar: follow me there
*googles “how to self-promo bc I can’t”*)
- What is your favorite type of music?
Well, I’m a big fan of classical, because I’m a musician, so I like to listen to talented persons. 🙂 Aside from that, I like soundtracks: the Sound of Music, The Fiddler on the Roof, and lots of stuff like that. My “About” page has a rather comprehensive list of music that I like.
- How do you come up with blog posts? IM BRILLIANT.
No, but seriously. I do a bunch of book reviews, so there’s that. I also do Currently posts and Monthly Recaps, and also some Bullet Journal posts, and a bunch of random stuff that I randomly decide to do, like recipes and crafts, and thoughts, and….yeah, just *stuff* that I come up with.
- Why did you start blogging?
Initially, I wanted to make a website showcasing all the things I had learned from doing rocks and minerals in Science Olympiad, so I started a small website (which is still active but which I will not link because it’s so cringy) that included a small blog filled with random thoughts that me as a middle schooler had. (and also thus why my site is called RocksandMinerals4Him) Many of these thought posts are now at my blogger blog (which I don’t really use anymore either).As for this blog, I had to create a WordPress username for a cooperate blog for school, so I made a blog then. I randomly decided to post my New Years Resolutions for 2015 one day, and then just got started “officially” blogging!
- What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay inside and knit!
- How has this month been so far?
Well, there’s only been 6 days (at the time of writing) so far, so I mean, it’s not been bad. Lots of school, blogging, stuff. The weather’s been pretty nice so far, so I like it.
- What do you love to do outside of school//work?
This question has mostly been answered up above, but I love to play music, knit, read, cook, and pretend I can do artsy things.
- What is your favorite comfort food? Hmmmm….I don’t know. I think it varies with how I feel…cookies, ice cream, chips and dip, cheese…it’s all junk, hehe.COOKIES ARE THE BEST THOUGH. HAVE YOU SEEN ME BLOG ABOUT COOKIES YET?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
THE LIBRARY. or Barnes and Nobles. Or anyplace with books.
I just realized that I hyperlinked a. lot. of things. Like a. lot. Ooops sorrynotsorry
- A Girl Saved by God’s Grace
- Gabriella from A Heart Redeemed
- Bernie from A Bounce in Your Step
- Bonnie from Bonnie’s Blessings
- Brooklyn from Brooklyn Writes
- Hayley from Flourishing by Restful Falls
- Jeneca from Jeneca Writes
- Hailey from Now All I Know is Grace
- Chloe from Rustling Thoughts
- Brooke from Sunflower Soup
- Grace from The Girl Upstairs
- What’s a memory from your childhood that’s particularly vivid?
- What is your favorite music artist?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What websites do you visit the most often?
- What is something that you’ll NEVER do again?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
- What’s your favorite smell (if you have one?)
- If you wrote an autobiography, what would you name it?
- What place do you most want to travel to?
AAAANNNND that’s it. Thanks again, Abi!