Happy 3-Days-Before-Christmas, y’all!
Today, I have…top 25 blogs to follow before 2017! As the year ends, here are 25 blogs that I follow that you should too because I’m a kind generous blogger person like that.
Also check out my blogs page right here with all the blogs I follow. because shameless self promo
Here we go!
- A Girl Saved by God’s Grace This is a beautiful blog with a lot of “thought” posts, as well as lifestyle-ish style posts. I think it’s a new blog, because there aren’t many followers, but I personally am loving it!
- A Little Bit of Joy and Gratitude Lydia blogs about her family, and she was one of the people who inspired me to make one for my own family as well! Her family is so much fun. 😀
- A Writer’s Faith This blog by Katie Grace is a writing blog (lots of NaNo), but is also awesome, funny, and ALL THE THINGS.
- Becoming Lost Hannah posts lots of deep thoughtful posts, about discipleship and stuff. Her posts are often super good. She won’t be blogging starting in February, though…I’m enjoying her blog while it lasts!
- Bonnie’s Blessings Bonnie is a homeschooled (graduate, I think) girl from New Zealand who moved to the US for 6 months to work. She posts about lots of lifestyle, and she’s also pretty great at Bible journaling. 😉
- Eromai This is a blog started by two girls, Brooklyn and Anna, and it serves to lead girls further in their walk towards becoming more like Jesus. It’s super new, and I totally recommend that you go check it out, because it’s pretty awesome!
- Established in Faith Alyssa posts a bunch of awesome faith posts, and her posts are usually either challenging or encouraging, and they’re so insightful!
- Girls Living for God’s Glory This is a blog run by 10 girls, who strive to live for God’s glory, and disciple others to do so too!
- Grace In Everything If there is a blog whose posts I would describe as “beautiful,” this would be it. Hannah’s posts are so delicately crafted, and her way with words…wow.
- Growing in His Image I found Aaliyah on twitter
follow me there tooand love her blog too! She posts about growing closer to Jesus and also lifestyle. 🙂
- Happily Abi Abi posts a mix between lifestyle, photography, and Bible posts, and it’s a pretty awesome blog to check out!
- It’s Simply Me Vanessa’s blog is super awesome: she posts lots of different types of content, she takes so many beautiful pictures, AND SHE ALSO VLOGS.
- Loud and Clear Jacyrayn is another blogger I found via twitter, and her posts are always so encouraging!
- My Life Online This is a blog written by a girl who shares a lot of her awkward experiences online. Her blog is growing super fast!
- Musings of an Elf Christine is a writer who works at a book shop and drinks tea…a beautiful life. 🙂 Her blog is amazing, and her latest posts (about NaNo…surprise!) were so much fun to read.
- Paper Fury Cait is a book blogger, and a bookstagramer. I mean…just go check out her blog. ITS AWESOME. JUST DO IT.
- Pen and Ink Megan mostly posts about lifestyle, and her posts are always super interesting!
- Princess Faith Faith’s posts are so deep and powerful. She also has super pictures that go with her blogposts.
- Rustling Thoughts Chloe writes mostly about lifestyle, and she always can highlight something positively and make it funny. (ALSO: GIFS)
- Saved by Grace Kara…wow, she blogs about her faith, and with a passion! She’s often challenging her readers in deepening their walk with Jesus.
- Serenity Elly’s blog is one of the newer ones that I’ve followed, but what I’ve seen from her is amazing so far! She’s doing blogmas, and her poetry is awesome, as is her photography. 🙂
- South Kakalaki Girl This is a girl’s collab blog, run by two girls, Amanda and Rachel, and it’s a great blog for girls to follow, with tips and thoughts, and lots of fun things. I’m loving it!
- The Introverted Extrovert Sarah Margaret is an awesome photographer and writer. She posts about writing (NaNo) and also “thought” posts.
- The Jumping Bean Nichole’s blog is one of the newer blogs I’m following, but her content is so good, and I’m loving it so far!
- Totally Graced Grace is such a awesome writer. She’s really straightforward, and she posts a mix between lifestyle and writing posts, and she’s one of my main inspiration sources.
Wow, I didn’t realize I read so many blogs! This was harder than I thought it was going to be, haha!
Now I’m going to challenge you.
Can you make your own list of 25 Blogs to Follow before 2017? We can all go and share the love amongst all of us bloggers.
Let’s all start 2017 with a TON of new blogs to read, aye?