Hi readers! Welcome back to Day 8 of Blogmas!
Today, I have 25 Christmas gift ideas. I tried to chose ideas from a fairly large gift range.
because I’m nice like that because I don’t use affiliate links, you’ll have to go find these things yourself if you want to buy something from here muahaha
- A Polaroid camera. They’ve been coming back in style recently, and they’re really cute and tumblr. 🙂
- Nail polish. Can’t really go wrong there.
- BOOKS. ALL THE BOOKS. (but make sure you’re at least a little sure of what the person you’re giving them to likes. OTHERWISE PREPARE TO BE EATEN BY FURIOUS BOOKWORMMONSTERS)
- Cookie mixes
- Cute mugs. BECAUSE HOT CHOCOLATE. (how many times have you seen that gif this blogmas?)
- A Leuchtturm 1917 Bullet Journal (BECAUSE I NEED ONE, SISTA)
- Fuzzy socks.
- Fuzzy sweaters
- FUZZY THINGS
- Knitted stuffs…again, fuzzy
- Bath salts and stuff like that (because I’ll never use it but I might regift it)
- Throw pillows, because THEY CUTE
- Stationary stuffs
- Electronic stuffs like headphones, a mouse, etc
- iPod/phone cases (this goes without saying, but know what model they have)
- A laptop
psssss so that I can blog, no that was not a hint
- Candy. Because ALWAYS
but not the unscented ones…those are utterly useless, guys.
- Phone cases, because CUTE
- Something for their collection…if they have a collection of something, then give them something in their collection
- Some movies
- GIFT CARDS. BECAUSE THEY’RE ULTRA USEFUL FOR EVERYTHING
So this was actually an almost serious post….hehe…I hope you gleaned some inspiration from this post!