Hello readers, and welcome to day 3 of Blogmas! realizing how hard it’s going to be to come up with 25 of these blogmas introductions 😄
Today, I’m bringing you 25 Things to Do Before Christmas! because obviously when I post this on December 3rd, there’s still 25 days before Christmas
- Play Christmas music. ALL THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
- Do a Advent/Count Down to Christmas thing.
- Make Christmas cookies. Necessities.
- Watch a Christmas movie.
- Read a Christmas book. Like A Christmas Carol,
because that’s the only book I can think of.
- Make a list of people you’re giving gifts to this year.
- Flounder under said list of people
- Make hot cocoa and add an unreasonable amount of toppings. Whipped cream, caramel sauce, candy canes, peppermint extract, YOU NAME IT!
- Sit in front of a fire and revel in the warmness
- Do BLOGMAS because I was stupid and did it, and so now Y’ALL HAVE TO PARTAKE IN THE STUPIDITY MUAHAHAHA
- Follow lots of new blogs (shoutout to all the 30some new blogs I followed this week!)
- Actually be active in blogging….as in…ACTUALLY COMMENTING on people’s blogposts!
surprise! Who knew?!
- Take the SAT and not die (#me)
- Sing “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” wayyyyy too many times, even though it’s impossible to have a White Christmas where you live.
- Do something fun with friends like going ice skating.
- Make something cool. Art stuffs.
- Donate your time, money, energy, presents, etc, to someone in need (and trust me, there’s plenty of people in need, especially around Christmastime)
- Make a gingerbread house
- Look at your gift list (see #4), and actually realize that you should probably get to those at some point….before Christmas.
- Spend lots of time with family and friends and NOT WITH SCHOOL.
- COME UP WITH A NEW AND INTERESTING DECEMBER BUCKET LIST AND PUT IT ON PINTEREST BECAUSE ALL THE ONES ON PINTEREST ARE IDENTICAL AND I CANT GLEAN ANY INSPIRATION… *hemhem*…but anyways…
- Drive around and look at people’s Christmas lights
and don’t be stalkery and go “oh, look, they put that light strand up last year on a different part of their tree” #me.
- Redecorate your room and do ALL THE CHRISTMAS THINGS.
- Go to a Christmas Eve Service and light candles and sing and ALL THE AWESOMENESS.
- Look at your gift list (see #4 and #19), and notice that you actually should probably have done something about the people on your list.
*looks around awkwardly*
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU NEVER GOT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM ME LAST YEAR?!?!
ahem. Moving on….
I hope this
completely serious list of 25 things YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE CHRISTMAS (because clickbait like that) was helpful to y’all. #sarcasm
Apparently I shouldn’t write so close to midnight….my writing now sounds like a mix of an awkward 8 year old blogger girl, Cait, and like, ALL THE WEIRDNESS. (Cait, if you’re ever reading this, YOUR WRITING IS SUPER AWESOMES)
MERRY 22 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!