PSAPSA GUYSSSSS THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!! EEEEPPPPP!!
Elizabeth, at Let All the Earth Rejoice, did this sweater weather tag last year, and, since I love tags, I thought I’d tag along! I saw it last year, but didn’t have time/posts to do it, thus a post a year late. 😛
1. Favorite candle scent: I don’t think I have a particular favorite, but I do LOVE burning candles in the fall!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Generally, tea, but occasionally hot chocolate.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have? Hmm….probably having Thanksgiving at my cousins’ house a couple years back.
4. Best fragrance for fall: Hmm….I don’t usually do fragrances, but I do love the smell of pumpkin pie spice/pumpkin pie!
5. Most worn sweater: I got this sweater from Land’s End last fall on sale in a hot pink color-
I wear it all. the. time. Only it’s more of a early winter color, not fall-y as much.
6. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Definitely jumping in leaf piles…. 😀
7. Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans, as long as they’re not TOO tight.
8. Combat boots or Uggs? No real preference….but Uggs are cool.
9. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? Yes! Definitely!
10. Favorite fall TV show: I don’t get the people who watch TV shows. YouTube? Maybe. TV shows? Waste of brain power, time, and just, ugh. Nope.
11. What do you want to be for Halloween? I don’t do Halloween.
12. Hats or scarves? Both are good, but I wear scarves WAYYYY more.
13. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall? Beautiful weather, leaves, candles.