- Band started!
- SCIENCE OLYMPIAD STARTED AND I GET TO DO ROCKS AND MINERALS!!!
- Starting Awana and having a group with lots of cute kids.
- Making tight buns that are actually stable and don’t come apart in two secons
- Using my new phone to be productive
- Starting a bullet journal
- Happi conversations with M
- GETTING TO DO ROCKS AND MINERALS
- Apples that taste like apple cider
- Your teacher grading right as you work, so you can see your grade going up each time you hit submit.
- Getting back your computer which works now finally. (yay!)
- Making a blog button.
- Dropping caterpillar skins and poop all over the floor
- Coughing through the first note the band plays all year.
- Deciding on a phone case cover design but not actually going to get a cover, so going around with a sheet of scrapbook paper taped to the back of your phone
- Eating salad straight from the big salad bowl because there was one portion left and I was too lazy to wash another bowl. Besides, there wasn’t anyone around to watch me.
- Finally figuring out what OPACY is after following the Orioles for a really long time. (It stands for Orioles’ Park at Camden Yards). Also, you would know this if you were following my Twitter because that’s literally all I post about).
That Moment When-
- You receive an ARC that you don’t remember asking for
- You write your physics assignment on your hand then wash it off before writing it down on paper, so you have to ask someone literally 20 minutes after class ends.
- The three “suggested follow”s on Twitter are other baseball teams because you follow a baseball team. #whatoneartheven #itdoesntworkthatway
- Abeka World History defines Islam as “A fanatical militant new religion that sprang from the fervid imagination of an Arab mystic.” #likewhateven #nobiasatall #yeahright
- You mouse over an emoji and the description box thingie that pops up when you mouse over it is “face with no good expression, medium light skin tone”
- You check the forecast and it says something like “53% chance of rain at 10:23 tomorrow morning, 56% at 10:47, 42% at 10:54” #WOEeven
Cool Blogposts Read-
- How to respond to a compliment: A Helpful Guide by Bonnie at Bonnie’s Blessings
- 31 Hugs by Jessica at Apples of Gold
- Summer 2016 by Grace at Totally Graced
- Wyman’s Silvery Waves Original Theme with Variations (does anyone else realize how nonsentical this title is?), piano
- Bach’s Inventio 13, piano
- Mozart’s No 16, K545, piano
- Chopin’s Valse Op. 69, No 2; piano
- Plethora of music for flute for band, including
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Symphonic Dances (an arrangement of a bunch of dances from Fiddler on the Roof)
- Suite of Old American Dances
- Lassus’ Trombone
- John Williams in Concert
Let’s just talk about Romans 7:15 for a minute.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. ~Romans 7:15
Does this not describe everybody’s procrastination life, or is it just me?
And also this from the debate:
Clinton: “I have a feeling that by, the end of this evening, I’m going to be blamed for everything that’s ever happened.”
Trump: “Why not? Why not?”
Clinton: “Yeah, ‘Why not?’ You know, just join the debate by saying more crazy things.”
Oh goodness, I’m so behind, seriously
- Currently: September 2016
- School Year Goals 2016-2017 ||Back to School
- Rant: Unproductivity and General Negativity
- 5 Reasons I’m Not Giving Up Blogging
- Views: 275
- Visitors: 105
- Countries Viewed From:
- United States-242
- New Zealand-13
- United Kingdom-4
What’s happened this month for you?