So apparently it’s the end of August already. And apparently school’s started already. And apparently I’m like 5 posts behind blogging-wise.
I’m wondering whether to back-date the posts or to just post them late…will decide soon. So far, the online class I’ve been taking are taking up much more work than I expected, and when I get done with the work there, I don’t want to stare at a computer screen anymore. Especially since the computer I’m using has a crappy screen and give me headaches.
Okay. Rant over. Let’s move on.
- Physics camp! Getting to spend 2 weeks at my dream college doing science with geeky girls like me! What’s not to like?
- Baking 6, 6! batches of cookies with friend.
- Raising monarch caterpillars, then releasing the butterflies.
- COUNTY FAIR! And also working in the food booth with friends.
- Starting to teach piano lessons
- Starting school(…?)
- Getting a phone that one can actually do stuff with…then have friend follow suit two weeks later even though she’s 3 years younger than you. 😛
- Replying to a query with the perfect song lyrics
- Scoring baseball games
- Baking lotsa lotsa cookies with friend
- Twinning swimsuits with said friend.
- Working in the food booth at the fair with said friend.
- Meeting LITERALLY EVERYONE YOU KNOW at the fair
- Sitting at a table eating ice cream with every. single. one. of your closest friends from different activities.
- Actually having your monarch caterpillars survive.
- Having a sort-of theme on your Instagram
- Teaching piano lessons
- Playing flute with friends
- Starting school
- Finding that you know one of your online class TA’s irl.
- Pretty notes!
- Going swimming with your hair down and proceeding to strangle in it
- Slicing your finger open on a cell phone stand…twice
No, this totally does not sound exactly like the post from last month.
- Not being able to type on slidy glass keyboards and making stupid typos (e.g. “I hope your picnic was indoors” to “I hope your pelican is indoors”.
- Dropping a caterpillar on yourself, screaming, then proceeding to drop another caterpillar on yourself.
- Having someone ask you at the store to get something from the top shelf for her, because you’re taller than she is, despite your 5’4″
- Staying up to 2 or 3 am working on calculus homework
That Moment When…
- You totally forget that “That Moment When” is a subcategory and thus do not remember to take notes about said category.
This is a song by For King and Country on the new Ben Hur movie that came out, and I LOVE IT! It’s so inspirational and there are SO MANY good quotes in it.
This is an original song by Pentatonix, and it’s also another inspirational song that I really love right now.
Because I’m like officially addicted to Christmas music, and whoever editied this music video deserves a Grammy of their own.
Niki and Gabi, twin YouTubers (that I don’t really watch often, tbh) cover Fight Song (which I’ve featured many, many times before), but this cover is SO GOOD.
- Beethoven’s Sonata Op. 49, No. 2; piano
- Chopin’s Valse Op. 69, No 2; piano
- Handel’s Sonatina
- Paganini’s Cantabile, MS 109, Op. 19; flute
“Teach us how to live humbly, live unconditionally, transform our hurt into hope, and grant us your peace.” ~Ceasefire
“One by one we can rewrite the headlines, standing side by side.” ~Ceasefire
(and many backed up posts that I haven’t done yet. D:)
- Novella Review: The Ghost of Briardale (Five Magic Spindles)
- Groucho Marx: Laughs at First Sight|| Quotes
- Book Review: Swimming with Faith: The Missy Franklin Story
- Countries viewed from-
- USA: 147
- China: 23
- Vietnam: 5
- United Kingdom: 4
- Saudi Arabia: 2
- Spain: 2
- United Arab Emirates: 1
- Trinidad and Tobago: 1
- Sweden: 1
- India: 1
- (Honestly, I’m a little freaked out by all these random countries :/)
How has your month been?