I don’t even know if this is just a YouTube thing…but since I want to do it, why not? I’ve edited it by taking out certain inappropriate questions…so technically, it’s not 100.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Why would I care? I hang wet laundry in my closet at times….in which case it’d be opened, but generally closed since my room is too small for it to be open all the time.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
My family does….but I use them. They’re awesome for the pool and such. Does that count?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don’t even make my bed. *confused look*
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Whaaaaaa?? License plates? Do they even count? And no, I haven’t stolen any license plates either. I have one, though.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I’d love to be able to love post-it notes…but I’m constantly in deprivation of post-it notes.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Nope. I don’t even go shopping.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
None preferably…but probably bees.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Other than funny faces…
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people knock on my door, and I reply, “What?” or “Yes?” and they walk in.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yes…behind my old house, when I was “running away from home.” Of course, I never dared get off the property.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Nope. I attempt tap…but I can’t do tap, so no. And I don’t do music either…only music I really listen to is Christian Contemporary Music.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Pens, not pencils, since my dad was crazy scared about lead poisoning, and he thought the lead in pencils was actual lead and totally freaked me out.
17. What size is your bed?
Twin? Full? I don’t even.
18. What is your song of the week?
Oceans, by Hillsong.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure, why not? (Response particularly useful when trying to convince brothers to accept my oversized clothing)
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Never did. Hate watching TV. YouTube’s fine, but no TV.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Hmm….out of the 15 I watched? Probably the Lego Movie.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Give it away. Why would I want to keep it? However, my “secret hiding place” is between my mattress and my box spring.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Nothing. Maybe water, maybe grape juice.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Chick-fil-a sauce. I don’t believe in dipping sauces. Why ruin a piece of perfectly good food with stuff that coats it? Gross.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
The Sound of Music. Totally.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
An actual letter? A couple of years ago. A birthday card? Last week.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. Don’t ask me to try either.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No license. I’ve been in a car that was stopped by a policeman, but never ticketed.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope. Can’t drive. Never been in a car that ran out of gas either.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
I don’t even know. I don’t really like sandwiches either.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Omelet with cheese (duh), tomatoes, salt, and 21 Seasoning from Trader Joe’s.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
At the start of this year, anytime between 11.30 and 2. I’m trying to make it 8.30.
37. Are you lazy?
If it’s something I don’t like to do.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Bunny rabbit with only a mask made out of a paper plate. Nothing else. Lame, I know.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Fluently? 3 1/2. Wannabe? Many more.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I used to have a whole bunch when I was a kid, but not anymore.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln Logs. I well may be the only person on the planet who says so, but Lincoln Logs.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Only when I’m at my grandparents’ house and they’re watching.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not very, especially when I know I’m safe.
47. Do you sing in the car?
No, especially since I can’t drive and so there’s always a parent in the car with me. Only exception is when the radio is on.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
No. And I don’t think you want to consider the idea of me with one either.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was, what, 8?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, of course not!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Only when I’m speed knitting.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Pumpkin. It IS a fruit.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes. Long story.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
No. I don’t even get bathrobes. Like, just use a towel.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I can find and is convenient.
63. What was your first concert?
If this is supposed to be the first one I’ve ever been to, as I think it is, then I have no idea, as I don’t think I’ve ever been. However, I’m going to twist the question into what MY first concert (for band) was, it was 4 years ago in December.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Hard decision. Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Hm….loving, kind? Are they professions?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yep. I never knew that curling it into a “U” shape was curling my tongue…I always thought it was folding it in half so that the tip touched the back of my tongue.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
2nd place….does that count?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. Not actually cried cried, but tears came out.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
What? Why? Of course not!
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot. Cold’s great, but then it has to be sugared.
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Hate coffee. Ugh.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles. I like to bake both.
83. Can you swim well?
Enough that I don’t drown in the pool, but not enough that I don’t drown in the ocean/lake/natural body of water.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. Flautist/bassonist? Why not?
85. Are you patient?
If it’s not something I care about.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yep. What it is, I don’t even know, but I’m pretty sure I have.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Definitely. Knitting. No crocheting. Ever.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I do. (Pun intended…you may have to think twice about this one… :P)
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I’m in high school.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Very rarely, generally when the conditions are ridiculous.
96. Do you have kids?
Not married. No kids.
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
Not video. Hmmmmm……
- Rin, from Laughs and Laments from an Asian Irish Dancer.
- bnatural21, from treblemaker101
- Su-Ji, from The Thoughts of a Shy Introvert
- Anyone else who wants to/isn’t too lazy to do it!
These blogs are in my “Blogs” link up above if you want to check them out!