Procrastination…..Here are the New Year’s Resolution Updates for February.
- To do devotionals/bible reading every day- Same as last month….got in Bible reading/devotionals every day. At the rate I’m doing my NY’sR….this is the only one that’s working so far….
- Get closer to God- Probably….though not quite as much as last month, because of all these snow days- church was cancelled a few times and postponed once. (On a side note, perhaps my procrastination was so that I could find this picture and use it…) I’ll be taking this advice
- Drink more water- This…let’s say not.
- Really become ambidextrous- I have practiced writing with my other hand this month….but…
- Not waste so much time- Probably not. Managed about 5 days mostly off the internet, and one day entirely off the internet, but….not.
- Knit at least 10 skeins of yarn- Well….everything that I started last month got unraveled….However, I started a pirouette hat and a ear warmer. The patterns can be found here- http://littletheorem.blogspot.com/2010/12/pirouette-hat.html and https://wakeandwhimsy.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/the-ear-warmer/
- Get my weight to 100士5 pounds- No…just no.
- Eat no more than 1 piece of candy per day- Yes…one of the other ones that has been working so far. I’m paring this back to one piece per week..YEY!! 😀
- Get up earlier/Go to bed earlier– This totally hasn’t happened this month. Both of those habits are now deep, dark, ugly red on HabitRPG.
- To get Beastmaster accomplishment and to collect 100 mounts on HabitRPG- I know, why is this even a NY’sR? Because. Well anyways, now I have a total of 25 mounts.
- To become entirely vegetarian- My resolve is weakening….This month, I want to get someone to hold me accountable. But anyways…didn’t quite improve very much this month.
- Grow my hair to my waist- No haircut…but probably no growth either.
On a sidenote, there’s been a lot of snow here….and I’ve been reading the Anne of Green Gables series. Which reminds me, I need to work on my bucket list….On a sidenote on a sidenote, I just chipped my front tooth on my flute…